Explore MORE Passport
How to be an Explorer
1. Stop by any participating MORE library to pick up your passport, or download your passport starting April 24, 2023. Passports can be stamped from April 24, 2023 until July 15, 2023.
2. There are two ways that you can get your passport stamped.
- Visit any MORE library to get a passport stamp. While you’re there, you might want to check out an item, participate in a fun program or activity, or sign in and use a public computer. Your library might have other great events coming up, or suggestions about other activities in the community, so be sure to ask!
- Can’t travel? Call any MORE library and ask the librarian for a book or movie recommendation, or ask a question about the library or the community. You’ll get a secret code to add to your passport. Please don’t share your code.
Only one stamp or code per patron per library with the exception of the following MORE libraries. Visiting one of the following libraries in person gets you two stamps! Bruce Area Library, Rusk County Community Library in Ladysmith, Ogema Public Library, Phillips Public Library, Park Falls Public Library (Price and Rusk counties).
New this year! Visit up to five libraries outside of the MORE library system and get credit for one stamp per library! Some of our neighboring library systems in Wisconsin might have their own passport program! If that’s the case, just ask them for a passport stamp while you’re there. If they aren’t hosting a passport program you can just take a selfie that shows which library you visited or grab a library brochure or flyer. Show that to your MORE librarian to get an extra stamp.
3. For every ten stamps or codes you collect, go to a MORE-member library and get an entry form for a chance to win prizes. You may enter up to five times.
4. The prize drawing will occur on August 1, 2023. Winners will be notified using the contact information on their entry form. Staff of IFLS Library System and MORE libraries are not eligible to win.