Tuesdays at 10:30. We are meeting in the meeting room at the library. Come and join us for stories, crafts, music and fun.
Fall and Winter Schedule
November 23 Thankful
November 30 Turkeys
December 7 Ice and Snow
December 14 Coats/Hats/Mittens
December 21 Winter
December 28 No Story-time
January 4 & 11 Manners
January 18 Kindness
January 25 Sharing
Home delivery is available for residents living in the village limits. Call the library to make arrangements.
Requests and Curbside pick-up
The library building is open Monday – Saturday. If you are uncomfortable coming into the library staff will bring your items outside for you to pick up. Please continue to wear your mask inside the library.
Call the library at 715-698-2430 or e-mail the library at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line of book request or pick-up request
Snowshoe by Moonlight
Sponsored by the Giezendanner School Forest, Baldwin Library and Woodville Library.
Saturday, February 19th 6:00 to 8:30 at the Giezendanner School Forest (2424 30th Ave Woodville, WI 54028)
Put on your snowshoes and gather your family and friends together and explore the
woods on a candlelit trail. The night includes a bonfire, roast marshmallows, and hot chocolate. Snowshoes are available to use for free. Register by calling one of the libraries or through B-W Community ed.
Want to learn to play? or looking for others to play with? Mondays at Viking Middle School.
1,000 Book Before Kindergarten
1000 Books Before Kindergarten is a program for kids age 0-6 whose goal is to help you and your child get ready for kindergarten by reading! Any book read to your child counts towards our goal of 1000 books. It could be read here at storytime, at home, at preschool, with mom or dad, grandma or grandpa. Really any book that is read to your child counts! The purpose of the program is to help your child gain the skills they will need in order to learn how to read when they enter kindergarten.
How it works:
- Come in to the library to sign up and receive your information sheet and reading log. You can now sign up through Beanstack http://woodvillelibrary.beanstack.org
- Take books home to read with your child, marking your reading log for each book you read.
- When you have read your first 100 books, bring your child and his/her reading log in to get a stamp and to put a book worm on our “Woodville Bookworms” wall.
- For every additional 100 books you read come into the library with your child and his/her reading log to get a stamp and to continue moving their bookworm towards 1000 Books.
- When you have completed all 1000 books your child will receive a hardcover book to keep. They will also be photographed as a “Bookworm of Fame”.
If you would like more information about what else you can do to get your child ready to read in kindergarten, please stop in and ask. We would love to help.
Don’t think you can do it? If you read just one book before bed for three years you will have read over 1000 books!